Triplet girls born March 11, 2007 at 24 weeks. Georgia Mary 1lb 2oz,Nina Rose 1lb 3oz, Livia May 1lb 1oz...
Georgia and Livia both died of NEC. Nina came home after 14 weeks (102 days)
Wanted to give Nina a sibling...May 2009 delivered our full term son sleeping....Turning to Domestic Open Adoption to complete our family
Sunday, September 23, 2007
NEWS FLASH!
We never thought this day would come, but our mini 1 pound preemie has made it to 10 pounds!!!!
Hurray for Nina. I've been blogless for so long. Thank you for inviting me back in! I love the picture of Abby in the car bed. That's hysterical. She's just waiting to get herself in the middle of "All Things Nina". Congratulations Big 10 Pounder! She is really amazing!
5 comments:
Way to go big girl!!!
Way to grow NINA!! Tell Mommy and Daddy to but you lots of clothes in your new "big girl" size!
Hurray for Nina. I've been blogless for so long. Thank you for inviting me back in! I love the picture of Abby in the car bed. That's hysterical. She's just waiting to get herself in the middle of "All Things Nina". Congratulations Big 10 Pounder! She is really amazing!
Love, The Lehman Family
that's great! She's looking so good! Those little chubby cheeks!
Yay Nina! You Grow girl!!
Post a Comment