
Still sick over here! Stuffy and getting some relief with the humidifier! She is not coughing as much, just congestion. At least she is acting her usual happy self (not in these pictures)
This past week Nina has found her voice and loves to look at herself in the crib mirror and babble and sing and smile! It's super cute.
PS. She's not sitting up on her own, I put her in the corner and she can stay that way. I have been trying to sit her up during play time and she can sit for a couple seconds.
4 comments:
Ohhh, poor Nina! She looks like she isn't feeling too hot right now. We'll be thinking of you, and hope that she feels better soon.
Oh poor Hunny!! I will pray for her :)
Hey just to let you know that the crib net/bumper thing you have on her crib is supposed to weave in and out of the bars. It could be a hazard if put any other way. sorry if this upsets you just tryin to help :)
We Love you Nina.
Cousins Ada & Ben
'oop99op0-=8yytfhj;yrewavbj;pj
]'
Hey checking in again! I s she feeling better? I sure hope so! Colds are the worst! :(
Post a Comment