Friday, October 19, 2007

We made it through cold #1

Nina is feeling better and finally eating better...It's hard to drink a bottle all stuffed up.
Here's a new video, Mainly put it up for my Maine people! I wanted cousins Ada and Ben to check her out!

3 comments:

Sarah Furlough said...

What a beautiful little girl Nina is! So glad to hear you made it through your first cold. Let's cross our fingers that it'll be a while until the next one!

abby said...

Yay, Nina! And Nina is really beautiful.

Cora said...

I'm so glad that you guys are feeling better too! Wow, Nina sure is getting big! She is so pretty....and already has more hair than Amelia!

We have the same swing and loved it. Swinging was the only way my husband and I got to eat dinner together for months! I was so sad when she got too big for it!