Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Our first "baby"


Poor Abby the Cat. She was out first baby. We took pictures of her under the Christmas tree, gave her wrapped presents and watched her claw to open them. We even bought her a pink leash so she could sit with us outside in the summer. She's been great these 8 months Nina's been home. Abby lets Nina grab her ears and "pet" her front paws and head. She only meowed at Nina when she grabbed the tail. She's a good cat and we need to play her more attention. I need to stop calling her Nina by mistake.
Tonight we found her playing in Nina's play dome. I know if Nina was not already asleep she would have loved to go in there with her.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Our poor kitty Jack has suffered the same fate. I used to pet him and brush him. Now he has to bite us in order to get attention.