Triplet girls born March 11, 2007 at 24 weeks. Georgia Mary 1lb 2oz,Nina Rose 1lb 3oz, Livia May 1lb 1oz...
Georgia and Livia both died of NEC. Nina came home after 14 weeks (102 days)
Wanted to give Nina a sibling...May 2009 delivered our full term son sleeping....Turning to Domestic Open Adoption to complete our family
Friday, February 29, 2008
Be careful what you wish for.
All week we have been working with Nina to go from the tummy position to sitting up. She finally got the hang of it yesterday! Go Nina!
Here she is seconds after I laid her down for a nap! Oh this should be fun.
Yea! Go Nina!!! Hagen and Mason are so excited for you! Okay Judith --- get ready for the real fun ... why nap when I can sit up and look around at all the fun things?!?!
2 comments:
She looks so proud of herself!
Yea! Go Nina!!! Hagen and Mason are so excited for you!
Okay Judith --- get ready for the real fun ... why nap when I can sit up and look around at all the fun things?!?!
Post a Comment