
These were taken today. I love taking her picture. She has so many expressions. Most of the time she is smiling though!Not much to report. She turns 1 next Tuesday! WOW! On Monday she has her 1 year EI evaluation and her 1 year well baby checkup is on the 20th.
She is babbling a lot now and she is trying to pull up on everything. Her main way of getting around is army crawling, but she is working on getting up on all fours for the big kid crawl. She's pleasant and sweet as ever and has brought us much joy!
I have been working on a slide show that I will post here on the 11th.
5 comments:
Love the shirt!
Erin
Oh Nina,
Look how far you have come and the best yet to be.....
Love to you All,
Appie
Nina is so lovely!
Jackie
aaawww how cute! She's got that nice baby chub we keep aiming for too.
I love this age, their little personalities are starting to come out and they're just so much fun.
I'll be thinking of all 3 kiddos tomorrow! have a happy first birthday Nina, Georgia, and Livia! I know G and L will be having a big birthday bash up in heaven! :)
Post a Comment