Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Day Sweet Nina Rose!

music: "Over the Rainbow"- Israel Kamakawiwo'ole

19 comments:

Sarah Furlough said...

Happy birthday, Nina! You've come a LONG WAY BABY!! I am so honored to be able to watch you grow. I love watching you get even cuter as time goes on, and seeing you amaze us all with your accomplishments!

J & J: thinking of you today, and your sweet girls, Livia and Georgia.

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Birthday, Nina!

Love, Melissa, Bob and Rachel

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Nina!!!!!

Celebrating how far you have come in one short year and remembering your two angel sisters who we all know are with you every day.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Nina!!

I am so proud of you and your Mommy and Daddee!

Lots of Love to ALL of you,
Appie

Proud preemie mom said...

Happy Birthday Nina! You are obviously a very happy and very loved baby - you are lucky to have such amazing parents, and 2 guardian angels in Georgia & Livia. I know they are happily watching you grow and thrive into a beautiful little girl. All the very best to you on this special day!

Love - Liz & Luke :)

sbeers said...

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY NINA!!!

Love,

Sarah and Mikey Beers

Stacey said...

Happy First Birthday Nina!!! You are a beautiful, incredible 1 year old. You give us hope and faith. It is great to be able to watch you grow. Keep Smiling!

Shannan said...

Happy 1st Birthday Nina Girl.

We love you and celebrate you.

Shan and Jer

Diane said...

Happy, Happy 1st Birthday, Nina! This is the first time I have visted your blog since last summer. Can't begin to say how many tears of joy I have shed today as I caught up on Nina's 1st year. Nina is a beautiful little girl - her smile is contagious. Jason and Judith - you are an amazing couple. Your strength over the past year is an inspiration to all!

Diane Z.

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Birthday Sweetie Nina! Always thinking about you.

Love, Amy, Larry & Zachary Gelb

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dear Nina! I loved the slide show! It's so amazing to watch you grow over the past year. The Lehman Family sends our love and best wishes and we'll see you soon!

Love, Sheryl, Eric and Erin

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Nina

Jennifer said...

Hapy birthday sweet Nina! Many more to come! you have come such a long way! Miracle girl!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday, Nina! You are such a beautiful girl! We love the slide show. Your sister angels are certainly sending lots of love and strength your way every day!

We love you!

All our love,
Chris, Kristin & Owenh.
[Owen typed his own name for you :)]

Jennifer and Vincent Calvanese said...

I still can't believe it's been a year since I heard the chaos in the halls of the MomUnit when they took Judith down to deliver. I'm so glad to have had your shoulders to lean on through those days and wonderful friends now to share in the happy times.
Happy Birthday Nina, Georgia and Livia. Cheers to a happy and healthy future!!!

Paula said...

Happy 1st Birthday, Nina! You are a star!
xoxo
Paula, Scott, Emma and Matthew

Cora said...

Happy 1st Birthday Nina, Georgia, and Livia. We've been thinking of all of you lots today.

Love,
Cora and Amelia

Casey's trio said...

Happy 1st birthday Nina! I hope you had fun celebrating. Thinking of Georgia and Livia today as well.

God bless,
Casey

Kellars Mommy said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope it was a great one..