Monday, June 23, 2008

Nina took 3 steps.

So Nina took 3 steps this afternoon at her great grandmom's house. Woo Hoo! Her cousins are in town from Maine, and I swear every time those kiddos come for a visit Nina picks up new skills:)

Oh yeah and also while eating a nutrigrain bar at dinner she decided she would start clapping her hands! It's weird b/c she used to clap her hands all the time in the beginning of the year and then nothing...So the skill has resurfaced just in time for her to applaud her walking efforts.

Here she eating her peach a few days ago. I took of the skin and she went to town on it!

3 comments:

Hagen and Mason said...

Yea Nina!!!! Hagen and Mason are soo proud of you! They want you to make a trip to Texas and show them how it is done.
Love ya!

Jennifer and Vincent Calvanese said...

I haven't checked in a few weeks - WOW Nina! She looks great and you guys are all doing wonderful.
Adelina and Nina can go on walks together now. They are amazing!

abby said...

Way to go, Nina! I can't wait until we all get together again and Nina gives Hallie a run for her money (okay, at least a walk!)