Sunday, June 1, 2008

Play Ball!

We took Nina to her first Phillies game today! We were in Jason's company's suite which made it all the better! The Phillies won and are now in 1st place. Yeah Team!

3 comments:

abby said...

Woo Hoo! We *still* have yet to take Hallie to a Phillies game. We're hoping to get her to some sort of baseball this season (if only the Riversharks) and lament that Sharon's firm sponsors the Kixx but not the Phils.

Let's hear it for first place. Philadelphia CAN have a winning team. Really, we can!

Sarah Furlough said...

I'm jealous. Of course, I'd be even more jealous if you were watching the Red Sox!

She looks so cute taking in her first Phillies game!

Jo said...

I'd thought I'd check in since you are always so sweet about visiting our blog. Nina is a doll. It looks like she is doing so well too. I'm so jealous of her pudgy little tummy in her bathing suit pictures! The pictures of her feeding her baby are so cute too.

I can't imagine the loss you have been through - losing two of your beautiful girls. Having multiples too, I often sometimes wonder what life would be like if we had lost one of them. My thoughts are definately with you. I know Nina must bring such joy. She has the most beautiful smile and looks like such a happy, joyful baby. I'm so glad she is doing so well.

We only have the semi-pro Durham Bulls around here, but hopefully we'll get the girls to a game this summer and have just as much fun. Although I confess, I'm terrified of a pop-foul ball knocking us all out!

Johelen