Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Joys of summer


Nina slipped into her bathing suit for the first time this year. (size 12 months seemed a bit tight) She also had her first taste of water ice (mango)! She preferred playing with/in the water ice over eating it. The weekend she also played in a bouncy house which she loved.

Nina LOVES being outside. She is really into birds and planes. She gets super excited when she sees or hears them and points up to the sky when you ask her where the bird/plane is. Very cute.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

It's a pleasure to meet you and I'm so glad that you visited my blog. I'm so sorry for all that you've had to go through. Nina is such a doll. It's hard to believe that in a blink of an eye. . .Olivia will be that old. I enjoyed reading through your blog.