water park.She looks like such a big girl climbing this castle.

We had so much fun in the water park that I am thinking about when we can go back and who can come with us!
My brother and his family are leaving tomorrow. We had a wonderful visit and are looking forward to our trip up to Maine in August! Thanks Vin, Heather, Ada, and Ben for playing with us this week! Nina really loved playing with her big cousins! She learned a lot from you this week. We love you! xxooxxoo
1 comment:
Nina looks quite chic in her swimsuit and looks like she is having a ball.
I am thrilled to find out Dutch Wonderland is still there .. I was there almost 40 years ago with my parents (told you I was an old fart) and had a blast. We stayed at the nearby Ramada Inn in the Bridal Suite since they had inadvertently given away our room. As a seven year old I had an enormously good time jumping on the king size round bed. I am certain now in hindsight that the real honeymooners in the adjacent suites were less than thrilled with our shenanigans.
Post a Comment