Thursday, July 10, 2008

Updates

Yesterday at our monthly PT appt, Nina took 20 steps! Hopefully she will end July as a full time walker.

Tomorrow she will be 16 months. (where is the time going?! sniff sniff...)We are having Early Intervention come over for a "playdate" (consult) where Nina will be assessed on all areas of development. I think Nina is doing awesome so I am anxious to see what they say tomorrow.

She has finally hit 21 pounds after staying in the 20 pound standstill since May. I know that toddlers slow down so I was not freaking out. Plus she is getting taller so she is looking more proportional.

Last weekend we had some family pictures taken with all of Jason's side of the family. We were able to get some of Nina by herself. She had a great time! We can't keep her still for long, in this pic she was trying to make a break for it. I love the curl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please don't be anxious - Nina is charting her own way and doing a very nice job of it. You and Jason are wonderful parents. When I look at Nina I see a miracle.

Jo said...

Adorable. Just adorable. We had one year pics taken of our girls, and getting them still long enough was definately a challenge.