We had Nina's hair cut this afternoon! She did great...despite what the photos say. We took her to this place called Sweet and Sassy! The woman who cut Nina's hair was super nice. Nina now has bangs(which I LOVE) and the baby mullet is gone so it can now grow into a nice bob. Nina looks so sweet! I am glad we went!
5 comments:
We don't have a kids' cut place like that around here. My hubby and i have taken to cutting our kids hair and it works okay.
I always liked the idea of a special place that would appeal to my children's side.
Your Nina is such a huge blessing. She's beautiful!
Oh she is just too precious. ^_^ I can't believe how much hair she has! I've trimmed Rowan's one time, it's FINALLY growing out a little. Not much though!
Nina you look soooo pretty with your new big girl haircut!
What a face. That is too funny!
Johelen
Nina is a "Sassy Diva"
Nina is a "Sassy Diva"
Post a Comment