Triplet girls born March 11, 2007 at 24 weeks. Georgia Mary 1lb 2oz,Nina Rose 1lb 3oz, Livia May 1lb 1oz...
Georgia and Livia both died of NEC. Nina came home after 14 weeks (102 days)
Wanted to give Nina a sibling...May 2009 delivered our full term son sleeping....Turning to Domestic Open Adoption to complete our family
I enjoy reading your blog as my son was born just a few weeks after Nina. It is such a fun age... reminds me that we need to do some video-taping this weekend! :)
I enjoy reading your blog as my son was born just a few weeks after Nina. It is such a fun age... reminds me that we need to do some video-taping this weekend! :)
That's just adorable. There's something about Nina that remind me of my Abby. I think it's her big open smile. Abby does the came thing.
Don't you just love having these videos? I look back through the months and I am so glad to be able to look back. It's easy to forget what they are like. We are so lucky to be able to use technology to document what's really important:-)
Ok I am such a dork! I had saved your blog to my favorites back in April, and I check in on Nina often. I JUST realized today that my favorites saved your blog at the place I left off the day I added you to my favorites. So all this time I had no idea you were still updating your blog! I was like...where did she go?? Do they have a new blog??
I can't believe how much she has changed! And look at her walking, oh my goodness! She needs to come over here and teach my 16 month olds a thing or two. ;o)
8 comments:
Tooooo cute! She is adorable!
I enjoy reading your blog as my son was born just a few weeks after Nina. It is such a fun age... reminds me that we need to do some video-taping this weekend! :)
Tooooo cute! She is adorable!
I enjoy reading your blog as my son was born just a few weeks after Nina. It is such a fun age... reminds me that we need to do some video-taping this weekend! :)
That's just adorable. There's something about Nina that remind me of my Abby. I think it's her big open smile. Abby does the came thing.
Don't you just love having these videos? I look back through the months and I am so glad to be able to look back. It's easy to forget what they are like. We are so lucky to be able to use technology to document what's really important:-)
Johelen
See is sooooooo cute! Love it! Nina is doing so well with her walking!
Great stuff...
All our love,
Chris, Kristin, Owen & Dane
Love it! That is just too precious!!!
Ok I am such a dork! I had saved your blog to my favorites back in April, and I check in on Nina often. I JUST realized today that my favorites saved your blog at the place I left off the day I added you to my favorites. So all this time I had no idea you were still updating your blog! I was like...where did she go?? Do they have a new blog??
I can't believe how much she has changed! And look at her walking, oh my goodness! She needs to come over here and teach my 16 month olds a thing or two. ;o)
hallie is a big fan of this movie...
Post a Comment