Anyway....
I love this age. Nina is so full of life and is into everything!
She seems to be our little soccer player. She has been kicking her green ball all over the place since we got it a couple weeks ago.
She loves watching me tend to the garden. She carries around a tomato in the yard and is so pleased with herself!

She is into the Telletubbies. She calls them Tellys. And when they are off the screen I ask her where they are and she puts up her hands as to ask where are they? So cute! We also watch Yo Gabba Gabba. (I think I like it more than she)
In other news, I am obsessed with Etsy.com. So far I bought barrettes for Nina and a necklace for me! Check it out! So great! I love it!
2 comments:
Yo Gabba Gabba rules!!
Hello, found you through Ryan and Puppies blog.
Saw you had a (well not one, but three) preemies.
I cried as i read the history of your NICU stay.
My twins were born at 25 weeks and weighed 1.2 and 1.3 pounds. They are now 6 and are in 1st grade.
I remember their NICU stay pretty clearly.
It's hard to think about what we as mom's go through while our babies are struggling for their life.
Thanks for sharing your story and being so transparent with it all.
Please feel free to check out my site and, if it isn't too hard, you can read the story of my girls on the right hand side of my page.
May God Bless You and your family.
I'll try to check in often!
Enjoy your week!
Post a Comment