Thursday, August 7, 2008

Not so fun around here.

So today is (I think) day 12 of Nina Diarrhea Days.
It is not getting any better and she has (so far) lost 1/2 pound which is a lot on 22 pounds.

I called Dr b/c she is going approx 5-8 times a day and she hurts. Her little bottom hurts. Dr said wait a few more days and it not cleared up by next week to call.

AND to top it off her eczema is worse this week. AUGH! It's on her left eye and around her left side of the mouth. The cortizone works when she has an outbreak.

She is truckin through this though. She even found time to dance!

Here she is: Nina Nina Diarrhea as Nina Nina Ballerina!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Could this be an allergic reaction? With the eczema and the diarrhea it sound suspicious. Has the doctor put her on the BRAT diet to help with her diarrhea? I know that when Dakota was having really bad diarrhea (we're talking 30+ diapers a day) our pedi had us switch her to a special formula for diarrhea made by similac.

abby said...

Yeah, I'm wondering about allergies, too, what with the coincidence of eczema and diarrhea (don't think it's been brought on by the tutu, either!) Has she been on a new food/old food made by new company lately? See if you can backtrack and figure this one out...the two things really do make it seem like an allergy to me....