Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Nina's Santa


Nina loves Santa. We go to the mall and just watch him with the other kids. She loves to read "The Night before Christmas" and her favorite part of the book is when Santa lays his finger on his nose and goes up the chimney. She will put her finger on her nose and smile with delight when we get to that part!

Today we went to the mall and watched Santa and decided to see him up close. She walked over to him and looked up wide- eyed. I asked her if she wanted to sit on his lap and she said no,
she preferred to just stand in front of Santa. So Santa actually got down and knelt in front of her and talked to her, then he sat on the floor in front of his throne and asked her if she was a good girl this year and gave her a little gingerbread man and asked for a high five (which she declined) I wanted to kiss and hug Santa and tell him thanks for making this memory for ME! So yep that's Santa visit # 3 for us this year.

These pics are from our JC Penney photo shoot!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nina is just like her Daddy - Loves Christmas...

Jen said...

Can you believe how big our lo are getting. Nina is adorable.

Hagen and Mason said...

I love the pics!!! The first one is just too cute! Merry Christmas - I hope you guys have a great one!

Anonymous said...

Judith, These pictures are amazing! Although I still love the one where Nina is screaming her little head off on Santa's lap!! Have a very Merry Christmas & Happy, Healthy New Year! Hope you are feeling well!
Denise Hartman

Jo said...

Who needs JC Penny's when you have shots like the one at the top. That is absolutely precious. There has to be a contest you can enter that into - like the opposite of Anne's!

The horse picture is adorable though. My goodness...they grow so fast.

Johelen

Jo said...

Ohhh, I get it now - the one at the top IS from Penny's. Well in that case - JCPenny's for everyone!