, that I needed to do that NOW! AUGH! Classes don't even start until September! But yes...so I found this out today, and am on the case.So far we have an appt for a school that offers one day a week mornings. We are going to check it out mid month.
I think it will be great for Nina to go to school once a week.
She's growing up so fast!
3 comments:
Wow that's crazy that you have to register so soon! I need to check in to that for Kadence- she starts Kindergarten in August. I wonder when registration starts for that?
I can't get over how big Nina is getting! She is looking so grown up! And- as always- sooooo adorable. :)
She looks so big in that picture!!! I can't believe how old our kids are looking :-( It goes sooo fast!
I came across your blog from another one and I wanted to comment just to say that I am so proud of your little Nina and am so sorry to read of your losses in Spring of 2007. Reading your story of Livia and Georgia brought back so many memories (good and bad) of my son, Will, who also passed away from NEC... 29 days after coming into the world at 23w6d. This is a parents club that no ones wants to belong to, but reading your story of Nina and seeing her progress to today is so awesome and such a miracle!
You are a beautiful family - best of luck to you!
Aimee Hensley
Post a Comment