Monday, January 12, 2009

A Brother For Nina


We have news! We are expecting a baby boy in May! Yep! I am half-way through the pregnancy and so far so good.
Hopefully things will remain cool with me and the babe and we will not be seeing him until May!

We, of course, are super excited and thankful!

11 comments:

Emily said...

Yay! How fun to have a boy.

Cora said...

Yipee, congrats on the baby brother Nina!

Anonymous said...

Yay! A boy, so exciting!!!! Congratulations!!
Denise Hartman

Anonymous said...

Judith!!!!!! That is just awesome news! I am so very happy for you!

Hagen and Mason said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you and your family. I will continue to pray for a healthy and LONG pregnancy!!
Leslie

Jen said...

Congrats! We will keep you in our prayers so that you to can have a "take home baby". It is so much better then a long NICU stay!

Jo said...

Oh that's fantastic! Congrats. I hope you get very fat - like 40 weeks pregnant fat!

Beth said...

Wonderful news! Congrats!

BTW, I love your blog. Nina is the cutest! Can't remember how I found your blog but I really enjoy reading it. Thought it was time to "delurk" to congratulate you! :)

Kristi said...

Oh my goodness that is so exciting!!! Congratulations girl!!! Nina will be so excited to get a little brother!

Wishing you a long, healthy pregnancy. Keep us updated!

Sarah said...

Congrats on a baby boy!!!

Mom of 24 weeker said...

Congratulations! This is my first time posting but I've been following your blog as my daughter was also born at 24 weeks. Nina looks like an amazing little girl! How great she will be sharing her life with a new little brother (just like my 24 weeker will in a few weeks)!

Congrats again and best wishes for a long and uneventful pregnancy!

Melissa
http://pregnancyafterpreemie.blogspot.com