Triplet girls born March 11, 2007 at 24 weeks. Georgia Mary 1lb 2oz,Nina Rose 1lb 3oz, Livia May 1lb 1oz...
Georgia and Livia both died of NEC. Nina came home after 14 weeks (102 days)
Wanted to give Nina a sibling...May 2009 delivered our full term son sleeping....Turning to Domestic Open Adoption to complete our family
Happy Birthday Nina! I just found your blog...you are in my thoughts and prayers. Glad to hear your preganacy is going so well. My triplets share your girls birthday... Look forward to reading more... Kimberly
7 comments:
Oh Nina!! Happy Nina Day!!
Lots of Love and Hugs
From the App
Can you believe our little ones are 2. It is scary how fast it went.
Happy, happy birthday Nina!
Happy Nina Day - We love you!!!
xoxoxo
Jen, Gigi, Adelina, & Lucia
Happy Birthday Nina!!!! I love all those teeth! :-)
Love, Hagen and Mason
Happy Birthday sweet Nina!! You've come a long way!
Happy Birthday Nina!
I just found your blog...you are in my thoughts and prayers. Glad to hear your preganacy is going so well.
My triplets share your girls birthday...
Look forward to reading more...
Kimberly
Post a Comment