Wednesday, March 18, 2009

2 year appt

Nina had her 2 year appt yesterday.
Few things:
Switching t0 2% milk
She weighs 25.8 and is 31 3/4 long. very good growth!
Has an ear infection...bound to happen sooner or later. so she is on meds and should feel better by the weekend.
She'll be having her first dentist appt next month.

3 comments:

Denise said...

Your little girl is lovely! Reading through your blog gives me hope! We obviously have a lot in common, I gave birth to triplets at 24 weeks. Mine were identical boy's. I also lost two of my boy's. Elijah is doing great though! I would love for you to visit my blog!
http://preemiedays1.blogspot.com

Hagen and Mason said...

Hey Miss Nina -
We got that same tricycle for our birthday! We are still working on the pedals ;-) Hope your ears start feeling better!
Hagen and Mason

Jen said...

They are getting so big. We are working on potty training with Brie, but are far from being fully trained. She expressed a desire about a month ago. Some days she stays dry all day, others not so much.