Thursday, March 26, 2009

Update on Baby Boy


I am 31 weeks today! YIPPEE! Went in for u/s and everything is looking great! Fluids are normal, baby is measuring around 4.5 pounds! Cervix is still awesome! Baby boy has lots of hair. In fact we saw it swishing around during the scan!

Insane that the approx weight of baby boy is more than all three of my girls!

Nina is doing great! Every night we read a book about being a big sister. She always asked to "see baby" and that means I have to lift my shirt up so she can look at my belly button and pat it. Here's a pic from last week!

She is starting a 2 year old program on the 6th. She'll go 2x all day. Naps and all. So I am hopeful she will love it!

2 comments:

Cora said...

Wow! 4.5 pounds...you sure know how to grow a baby Judith. I'm so glad that this preg is going so well for you. It gives me such hope.

Michelle Hajko-Stiffler said...

Hey Judith...I had no idea about your girls!! Im so sorry for your loss, but I am so happy that Nina is doing so well for you and the new baby as well. I will keep you all in my prayers! Your story is remarkable and you have so much strentgh!!