Unsure if it's the steroids she was on or a growth spurt, but Nina has been chowing down ALL WEEK! She is demanding food and it's really funny.
I tried to get it on tape, but I kinda messed up the filming by rotating the camera the wrong way.
Just turn your head to the left! (that's my mom in the beginning)
I tried to get it on tape, but I kinda messed up the filming by rotating the camera the wrong way.
Just turn your head to the left! (that's my mom in the beginning)

2 comments:
I wish Brie would take some leasons from Nina. She still is a poor eater and has been around 23 pounds forever. Glad to see she is bouncing back from her illness.
Wow - check out those chunky arms! I'm so jealous. (not for me, my arms are plenty chunky:-))
Her language is coming along very nicely too! "more mac and cheese please" - that's great!
Post a Comment