I am 35 weeks 1 day today! 9 months here I come! Unbelievable isn't it??!!
They scheduled my c-sec for May 27th--at that point I would be 39 weeks 6 days so hopefully they can move it up to the week before as the day draws near.
Had growth u/s this past Monday and baby boy was at 5 lb 4 oz so he is right on target!
This coming week I will start going to Dr weekly!! We only have two more weeks of the P17 shots to go! Tonight and next Friday!
Nina is doing better in the breathing department. The pollen count is supposed to be way high this weekend so we'll be watching her armed with the nebulizer!
We took her to the dentist this week. At her two year appt the Ped said he did not like the way her two teeth looked so we saw dentist and he just filed the two down and could not tell us the reason for the malformation of the two. Basically the enamel did not grow on them. They look a lot better now.
Not much else to report. Jason is painting baby boy's room this weekend and we are just getting excited that he could be here in the next 3-4 weeks!
I am so thankful to have made it this far. I complain about the foot under my ribs and peeing every 30 minutes since baby boy has decided to use my bladder as a pillow.
But I know the end result is worth it: A take home baby--- No tubes, no wires, no alarms, eyes opened, crying pink baby, a healthy baby boy for us! We are in the home stretch!
I must add: KNOCK ON WOOD!
3 comments:
I am sooo excited for you!!! It must be such a good feeling! A 5 pound 4 oz. baby already! Shoot for May 23rd... that's a good day ~ my birthday ;-) Sending you lots of prayers and well wishes for a great 3-4 weeks and easy, no complications birth!
Yeeee Haaawwwww You grow girl :) I am so happy to see your progress and can't wait for the happy day when I check in and see your sweet and chubby baby boy in your arms. What a day!
I can't wait!!! Handing that big pink baby over to you is going to be the strangest and coolest thing. I know all I did was laugh. I couldn't stop. So happy for you all.
Post a Comment