Monday, May 11, 2009

Tragedy has struck our little family once again. There will not be a little brother for Nina nor a son for Jason and me.
Our son was born Saturday morning after a heartbeat could not be detected. All was silent.

We thank you for your continued support and prayers.

The Fox Family

32 comments:

Anonymous said...

Judith - I am sooo sorry about your tragedy. I don't know what else to say. I love you. Kris Dillon

Gal said...

Judith,

I learned about your loss from Liz McCarthy from the MicroPreemie Blog Moms. I am so sorry that you lost your little one, and just wanted to reach out and send you love and a reminder that you are not alone. If it is at all helpful, there is an amazing community of "babylost" parents at www.glowinthewoods.com. I wish I could say more to take away the pain. Just know you are surrounded by love from those who have lost too.

Love, Gal

ezra'smommy said...

Judith,
I am just so very very sorry to hear that your sweet son was born silently into the world. My son Ezra was born sleeping on August 30, 2008. I'm not sure where in PA you live, I am in Philadelphia. Sending you so much love at this time of despair.

Anonymous said...

Judith, Jason, Nina,
I am so sorry for your loss. I am praying so hard for you guys. My heart breaks for you. Nina is a true miracle and may you enjoy every moment with her.
Erin

Cora said...

"A Child that loses a parent is an orphan,
A Man who loses his wife is a widower,
A Woman who loses her husband is a widow,
However, there is no name for a parent that loses a child,
For there is no word to describe such pain."

I'm so very, very sorry.

Sophie said...

I am so very sorry. It is not fair that you all must suffer a loss yet again.

Having to explain this tragedy to Nina must be excruciatingly hard. I know it was for me, when I had to tell my son about my daughter's death.

Wishing you much peace, but knowing you must be going through hell. I am so sorry.

Here from Glow, through Gal.

Sophie

Carly Marie said...

All my love and tears for you this day.

Beautiful Gal has sent me you way.

I am so very sorry for the pain you are enduring all over again.

Know you are not alone on this road.

With love and prayers,

Carly x

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to express my deep, deep sympathy for your tragic loss. Sending much love to you.

Shannon said...

Judith, Jason & Nina,

I was so shocked to read your email yesterday about this horrible tragedy. I have not stopped thinking of you since that moment and I just shake my head in disbelief. I just don't understand why things happen to such wonderful, loving, deserving people. My heart is aching for you. This was the LAST thing I was thinking for you when I say the title of your email. And the LAST thing that you guys need to deal with or deserve.

All of my love, thoughts and prayers are with you.

XXOO

aliza said...

dear judith,
i am so very sorry for your loss. my son was also stillborn at 38 weeks, in august.
gal sent us your way. we are here for you.
sending you all so much love

Hope's Mama said...

Judith, Jason and Nina - I am so sorry. I am also here via Gal, and I wanted to stop by and send my love and let you know you're not alone. I'm so sorry for all you have had to endure.
From a stillbirth mother in Australia.

abby said...

Your whole family is in our thoughts and prayers and we are sending you the deepest condolences in this time of sorrow.

still life angie said...

Dearest Judith,
I learned about your loss from Gal. I am just so sorry. It is a pain I wish no one knew. My daughter Lucia was stillborn at 38 weeks in December. Please know that you are not alone, we are crying with you. When you are ready, we are here to listen. This community has given me some much strength and love. Just know we are here. Love, Angie
PS. I am also from Pennsylvania.

sbeers said...

I am so sorry for your family's loss Judith and Jason. I'm just heartbroken for you. I'm sending my prayers your way.

Barbara said...

Dear Judith, Jason and Nina,

I come here via Gal to send my love and support. I am so very sorry for the loss of your sweet son.

Wishing you peace.

Barbara

xxx

Lea said...

Judith - Gal has sent me your way.
What you are experiencing, once again, is horrific and I am so, so sorry for you, your family and your little Angel.
Please know that we are all here to support and love you in any way we can.

Strength to you.

Anonymous said...

I really do not know what to say. I have a pit in my stomach and can't stop thinking about you all. Please know how deeply sorry we are. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Love, Amy Gelb

Trisha said...

I just saw your post on the PBM's group. I am SO sorry to hear about your sweet baby boy. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Trisha

Anonymous said...

Judith,

I am just so, so sorry you son is not with you. It is a pain that no one should have to endure. Sending you much love and hugs. xoxo

L'aubergiste en devoir said...

Dear mama and papa,

I am truly and deeply sorry for your loss. My mommy's heart of an angel is breaking with yours.

All my toughts and prayers are flying to you.

With love and compassion,

Karina from Montreal, Canada

Minnesota Momma said...

Judith and family...

I am so deeply sorry for your tragic loss. My heart truly hurts for the pain I know you are feeling. I am praying for you all.

From another stillbirth mom...

Paige said...

Dearest Judith,

My heart is breaking for you with this unimaginable tragedy. Having lost only one baby, I cannot imagine enduring the pain again. Know that you are not alone, there is a whole community of women with open arms and hearts who will cry with you and love you and help you share the pain. Sending you and Jason and Nina giant heaps of love.

Love,
Paige

Devon said...

my heart is breaking for you...know i am holding you close. i lost my twin boys last year...and to know you are going through another loss, just breaks me.

i will continue to pray for you...

Jen said...

Judith, I am so sorry for your loss. If there is anything we can do please let me know.

Chris & AnnMarie said...

Judith,
My heart is breaking for you. I cannot imagine your pain. You are in my constant thoughts and prayers. I am so, so sorry.
Sincerely,
Ann Marie

Anonymous said...

There are no words to express how sorry I am to hear this news..From another babylost parent...sending love, strength and prayers your way. I am so truly sorry..

Anonymous said...

My first thoughts after reading your post was, "Dear God." I cannot imagine the grief, anger, disbelief, and sense of loss you must be feeling, but my heart aches for you and your family. I have been a lurker since last summer and have enjoyed getting to know your family. I will pray for you all.

Justine, Romy's Mama said...

I am terribly sorry for your loss. My every thought will be with you three.

Jo said...

Judith - I just can't get you and your family off my mind. Your loss is in my thoughts and silent prayers nearly constantly. I am so sorry this has happened to you. Life is just so unfair.

I can't begin to imagine what you and Jason must be feeling. And little Nina must be so confused. My heart just aches for you.

I posted a request for prayers for you on our blog as well. I hope you will soon feel some form of peace or comfort in the midst of so much pain.

johelen

Nathali said...

I don't have words to express my feelings!! I will be praying for strength for you and your family!!!

Jennifer said...

Oh no!! I am so sorry...you are in my prayers. That is such a hard thing to go through. Again...I am so so sorry :(

Love,
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say I am so very sorry for your loss. Your family is in my prayers.