So it was today, 2 years ago, that we brought Nina home from the hospital. She was 3 1/2 months old and a little over 4 pounds. We had no idea what her future would look like and we never stopped believing.Today she is 27 months old and is doing awesome! She is the light of our lives.
Over the past two years and especially in the past 6 weeks, we realize how precious life is. We realize that children should never be taken for granted and they are a gift.
We hope one day that we will be able to give Nina a sibling. We will never give up hope, and never stop believing.
How can we with a cool little daughter like Nina?
6 comments:
I love your attitude... it shows how strong you are - and what a wonderful mom to Nina. You are in my prayers always!
Love, Leslie
Happy 2nd Homecoming Nina!!
Love the picture of her in her bikini. She is so adorable. I know your hearts ache still, but I am glad Nina is bringing you joy in the difficult times. Please know that there are people you've never met who are keeping you close in prayer.
Wow, truer words have never been written. I so admire your grace. Nina is a very lucky little girl.
Thinking of you! Happy 2 Years at Home, Nina Girl!
She's beautiful! What a bright light.
Oh! Happy 2 years at home Nina! You are sooo CUTE!
You are always in my prayers, and I also will never give up hope that Nina will have a little brother or sister someday. Ever!
I have followed your blog for awhile now, I must say that I hadn't read it in about a month or two. I am so sorry for your loss. I was speechless, all I can say is that I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Nina is a beautiful lil miracle. She gives our family alot of hope and encouragement.
Post a Comment