
I am finding myself forgetting lots of Nina stuff as she gets older. I do not keep up with a baby book so this is what we have for memory sake.
Favorite TV show: Yo Gabba Gabba (hands down)
Fav book: Currently Bear Snores On and Good night Philadelphia
Items she sleeps with in crib: Glowworm, big baby, little baby, dolly, baby elmo, elmo, foofa, little blanket, big blanket, cookie monster... we go over each of them before she goes to bed.

Fav meal: chicken and fries. Last night I tried to give her BBQ Chicken and she screamed NO I WANT MY CHICKEN! (which of course is frozen chicken nuggets)
Fav toy: little people stuff
Friends Ava, Lilah, Bobby ,Hannah, Emma and Matthew, Gianna, Adelina, Baby Lucia, Max
Fav activities: tap dancing and playing babydolls (feeding and putting them on the potty and to bed) being chased around, singing songs. We make up silly songs a lot.
What makes her laugh: silly faces, tickles under her neck, playing in the 'big bed' with us.

What makes her cry: time out for hitting, being told No, Getting her hair washed
Nina has quite the sense of humor. She loves to call us other names.
She called Jason "Uncle Daddy" and will call me by the cat's name. She also talks in different voices to be silly. She just laughs all the time.
2 comments:
I love the long list of stuff in her bed. Natalie and Abby have a ton too! Ben told me once there wasn't room for them! I think it's great though. All their favorite little things...:-)
She is such a cute kiddo, and has quite the little personality!! :)
Post a Comment