
Last summer Nina qualified for PT services with Early Intervention and we are finding ourselves back with them. Last month at her EI visit she was age appropriate with everything but gross motor. They told us she has some low tone in her hips... So today she had an evaluation to see how delayed she is. She is performing at only 23 month level (she is 30 months old) so we qualified for PT services. She'll start up this month.
We are not at all surprised that something came up at this eval and are grateful she was delayed enough to get the therapy and training she deserves.
So yep the Preemie Fairy paid us a visit.
4 comments:
Thank goodness for EI and therapy. I am sure she will progress well. She is as adorable as ever and I am sure she brings you much delight.
Well wasn't that nice of the preemie fairy to visit? :)
I'm glad you were able to qualify for EI, it's nice to know that someone else is keeping an eye out. She's as cute as ever by the way!
We're parents of a 24 wk singleton who was also at Abington and we pray thay our daughter does as well as Nina! We find a great deal of useful information and inspiration in this blog. Thank you for sharing your incredible story.
This will help and get her back on track with gross motor! I am so so amazed beyond words at how well she's doing despite her incredibly early birth. I give credit to amazing parents!!
Post a Comment