
Said that it's not strength that's a problem for Nina, it's body awareness(whatever the heck that means for a 2 year old) So hopefully we'll get it all figured out when OT comes back.
In other news Nina is going well in school. She's just painfully shy and the teachers tell us she does not really hang with the other kids, they are trying to break her out of her shell.
When she comes home though she tells me about her friends and is happy with life.
Yesterday at the park I met a nice young couple with a 3 year old boy. The boy took an interest in Nina so the parents took an interest in me. The woman was 38 weeks prego which still slaps me in the face...I, of course, did not bring up baby boy... I never bring up baby boy...they is really no mainstream conversation starter about deadbabies. I can talk about Nina being 1 pound and in the hospital for 102 days and yada yada yada but I really do not tell strangers about her sisters...
Maybe I should...maybe I just save it for theapy...
Anyway we got talking about Nina being 1 pound and blah blah blah...told them about her PT and OT...they just keep telling me how good she looked and she'll catch up right??? What does that even mean anymore?
1 comment:
I'm so sorry, Judith! I know how emotional I get when I see twin boys, it still makes me so sad for the "what could've been." Sending you hugs!
Post a Comment