Triplet girls born March 11, 2007 at 24 weeks. Georgia Mary 1lb 2oz,Nina Rose 1lb 3oz, Livia May 1lb 1oz...
Georgia and Livia both died of NEC. Nina came home after 14 weeks (102 days)
Wanted to give Nina a sibling...May 2009 delivered our full term son sleeping....Turning to Domestic Open Adoption to complete our family
Sunday, November 8, 2009
6 months
6 months ago...our future changed. Nina is at such an awesome, fun age. It would have been wonderful to see her with her 6 month old brother.
I found six months particularly difficult. Well, let's be honest, it is all difficult. I am just so so sorry your son is not with you. Sorry doesn't even come close, but it is what I have--pure sorrow for your loss. XO.
11 comments:
I'm so sorry. xo
I found six months particularly difficult. Well, let's be honest, it is all difficult. I am just so so sorry your son is not with you. Sorry doesn't even come close, but it is what I have--pure sorrow for your loss. XO.
These milestones are so difficult. Missing and remembering your beautiful son with you.
So sorry you are not celebrating a happy occasion with your little man. My thoughts and prayres are with you.
I have no words that will bring you comfort. I am praying for you and hoping that time will help ease the sorrow.
I can't imagine your feelings but I do sent you all the prayers I can. You are all always in our thoughts.
I am so sorry. You are in my prayers.
Six months is really a brutal milestone. Missing with you, and holding you all in my heart.
Here from LFCA. I am so sorry - thinking of you. My Maddie's four-month loss birthday was on Saturday - you're so brave and sweet.
There are no words. Just know that your family is still in our hearts and prayers. We think of you often.
So so sorry :( Wish there was something more we could do.
Post a Comment