All is well in the Fox household. Playing Christmas music, getting Nina jazzed about Baby Jesus.Learning Christmas songs, making crafts!
Nina continues to kick ass. Her speech and fine motor skills amaze us, it's just her gross motor that always falls short.
PT came today and we are working on standing from a kneel. So Nina has to put her hands on her ears for instance, so as not to use the ground to stand up.
She is working hard to walk up the steps using her legs and not crawling up.
We suspect her height of 34 inches is not helping the activity though...
She is also working on jumping, and lastly balancing...and sit ups and push ups..wind sprints(Ok just kidding with the last three)
PT comes once a month and tells me she is seeing much improvement with Nina month to month. I see the difference too.
Nina loves her babydolls and music. She is asking Santa for a piano, babydoll bed and new babydoll.
We have Elf on the Shelf and she is having a blast(as are we) with talking about Dicky the Elf and what he'll tell Santa about Nina's day and where he'll show up tomorrow.
It's a neat thing for us and I recommend it!
3 comments:
What a sweet picture of Nina and her daddy making Christmas trees together.
You had me laughing with the sit ups, push ups and wind sprints line.
What a sweetheart young Nina is and I am glad she brings you so much joy.
Our Elf is Jimmy :)
Hey Judith!! Nina looks fabulous!!! Love the Christmas trees :-) We were going to try the elf on a shelf, but I thought the boys were too young. Maybe we could get the kiddos together and Nina can teach the boys to talk and the boys can teach Nina how to jump? :-) I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
Take care,
Leslie
Post a Comment