For over a month, Nina wants a brighter light on in addition to her nightlight. Says she wants to read...Last night I told her that I would leave the hallway light on instead and crack her door-not good idea. She climbed out of her crib (for the first time ever) and was sitting on top of her bookcase crying about the light not being on.
Thank goodness I was still upstairs when I heard all the crying and went into her room to see what the deal was. Was a sight to see this little monkey on the bookcase.
So I guess it's time for a toddler bed.
5 comments:
Oh my goodness. Crying because the light was not on so she could read. What a sweetheart, though the climbing out of the crib then up onto the bookcase didn't help your heart I am sure.
My 2.5 year old niece recently told her mom, "I can't get out of my crib by myself." My SIL asked her is she wanted a bed she could get out of and my niece said no. I guess we get to wait on the big girl bed for her.
Thanks for posting another adorable photo of Nina!
Merry Christmas!
Brie transitioned really well into a toddler bed a few months ago, hopefully Nina will as well. Brie is quite a climber as well although we have not found her on top of her bookshelf yet!
I love that Nina needs the light to read! :)
Eliza has been in her toddler bed for a while, pretty much since she scaled the crib rail commando style. The transition wasn't too bad and she seems to like the idea of her "little big bed" as she calls it.
LOVING IT! Adelina just climbed out and went downstairs to get a snack. Good Girl Nina - speak your mind woman!
I am dreading the transition to toddler bed. How in the world do you keep them in it? I can't wait to see how you do it!
I love the picture of Nina with Ernie. My girls would be so jealous:-)
Nina is really just adorable and so smart. I remember that cute video of her singing Twinkle, Twinkle. What a joy she seems to be!
Post a Comment