Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Holidays!

Very exciting stuff going on around here. We put out some reindeer food(oatmeal) out in the snow, baked cookies for Santa, and will be leaving carrots out for the baby reindeer.

Going to church after dinner with Great Grandmom. Hopefully Nina will behave and not shout out Baby Jesus?? Baby Jesus? Where Are You????!!!!

Merry Christmas to all and be sure count your blessings! We do everyday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Judith, Jason, and Nina.

I would get such a kick out of being in church and hearing a sweet little girl call out for Baby Jesus.

Hoping your blessings are plentiful and 2010 is a year of hope, prosperity, love, and happiness for your family.

Anne said...

I do so love Nina's oufit! And yes, part of me does want her to shout out to the Baby Jesus at mass:)

Have a wonderful Christmas with the beautiful Miss Nina.

Jo said...

I was catching up on posts with the girls looking over my shoulder. They were quite jealous of Nina hugging Ernie! I think I'm going to have to start looking for tickets to Sesame Street Live!