So Miss Nina seems to be potty trained.Last week she was peeing in her pants and this week she is not...so weird.
She still needs a pull up at nap and at bedtime but she is dry all day...
It started last Friday when I picked her up at school, her teacher told me she's been dry for a couple days during the day so starting Monday to pack changes of clothes and send her to school in underwear...so I was feeling pretty good about this and started her in underwear Friday night and we spent all weekend living large in Elmo and Princess underwear. Nina does not like to call them panties.
It is so weird to see this little person walk up the stairs and when asked where she is going she says "to the potty!"
Nina completed her evals for her IEP so I am anxious to hear back once they scored her.
Other than that we are trying to get something together to have a little party for her next month.
2 comments:
I am with Nina on not calling underwear "panties". Ugh that word sounds so juvenile. It is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me.
So is the outfit she's wearing an ensemble of what she might come home in should she have an accident?
J/K of course. Adorable photo of a sweet girl.
Hey Judith, Its Michele Ninas old teacher from COA, everyonce and a while I get a chance to go threw my stuff and I came across your card thought I would say Hi. Nina is getting so big already and she is soooo pretty. I am sorry to hear about her getting sick but you know how kids are. I am very happy to see that Nina is doing great at school and is improving so nicely. I don't know if she remembers me but if she does tell her I said hi. She probably does remember shes to smart for her own good!!!lol love to hear from you my email is michelelocurto@yahoo.com if you get a chance. Bye
Post a Comment