Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hanging Around


Summer is flying by so fast. Yesterday we went back to that little zoo in NJ that you can feed the animals. This year Nina got the treat to feed a giraffe. It was super cool!! This zoo has 9 giraffes where the Philly zoo only has 2. Aug is shaping up to be a busy month with 2 trips to the shore and Maine vaca.
Nina is doing good. She has many cuts and scrapes on her knees from her runs. She was D/C from PT so I am looking forward to seeing this final report. They said she can keep up with her peers so they d/ced her.
We are enrolling her in dance and maybe karate in the fall.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I want to feed the giraffes! They are my favorite zoo animal. Sounds like Nina and you all are doing well. Enjoy your shore trips and vacation to Maine.

Anne said...

I am quite jealous of the giraffe feeding! Enjoy your summer!