So I have been looking more and more into sending Nina to karate lessons are East West Karate in our town. They have a free trial class. She would be with the 3.5 to 5 age range kids called Tiny Tigers. She would be the youngest in the class in age and size and I am sure ability but from what I read thy section off into smaller groups which she would surely benefit from.
She has expressed a desire to attend dance class this fall. So I need to get the ball rolling on this too. Her BFF Ava wants to take class so it would be nice for her to already have a buddy.
This is her last month at Children of America. She has been at the same school since April 2009. She has done well there and we have nothing but great things to say. She will be going to a smaller Lutheran nursery school come mid Sept. I am hoping with a smaller class size and more experienced teacher she would do awesome! The only huge change is class is only 2.5 hours where now she is there 7 with lunch and a nap. so this will be an adjustment to us both.
2 comments:
Cute picture of Miss Nina enjoying the water. Sounds like you have some fun and interesting things planned for her. Hope she continues to marvel you with her strength and smothers you with love.
Ava says "Let's get twirling Nina!" We will do karate in the spring so the girls can kick our asses!
Post a Comment