Sunday, September 19, 2010

First Day of Dance Class!



Nina did great at her first dance class. It's 15 min ballet and 15 min of tap! It's really cute...
They let the parents watch the first class so I could take many pics and videos.
I am glad they do not let us stay b/c towards the end of class she started to want me and cry. Poor thing!

When the kids all lined up and the music started playing, I had to choke back tears. My itty bitty baby was taking dance! It was an overwhelming experience!

4 comments:

Anne said...

Wonderful! I would cry too :)

Erin said...

I still cry when Alex plays football and he is 16. First game of the season is today and I'm sure I'll have a few tears as he runs out onto the field. Crazy right

Jo said...

That's awesome! She's going to love it and will forget all about you in a few weeks:-)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little dancer.