I had to explain that they are in heaven.We talk about them a lot, but sometimes she'll bring them up in the most sweetest, most innocent way...
Triplet girls born March 11, 2007 at 24 weeks. Georgia Mary 1lb 2oz,Nina Rose 1lb 3oz, Livia May 1lb 1oz... Georgia and Livia both died of NEC. Nina came home after 14 weeks (102 days) Wanted to give Nina a sibling...May 2009 delivered our full term son sleeping....Turning to Domestic Open Adoption to complete our family
Sunday, September 19, 2010
The changing table
So we have been clearing out stuff and put out the old changing table at the curb tonight. Nina wanted it back in the garage. She said that we still needed it, that Georgia and Livia will sleep in it.
I had to explain that they are in heaven.We talk about them a lot, but sometimes she'll bring them up in the most sweetest, most innocent way...
I had to explain that they are in heaven.We talk about them a lot, but sometimes she'll bring them up in the most sweetest, most innocent way...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Chills. Remembering your sweet babies with you.
Oh Judith... Nina's thoughtfulness of her sisters is so sweet, yet so heartbreaking.
Thinking of you...
Tears. It is beautiful that Nina speaks of her sisters so lovingly and with such care.
Those moments must be so bittersweet.
I also just wanted to add that she looks SO grownup in that picture. Such a little lady.
Im glad to hear that she talks about her sisters, I too have a single triplet surviver born at 25 weeks, she is just now full term but almost 4 months old.
http://mishaelsbabies.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment