Tuesday, October 26, 2010



Things are going well. We are in the middle of preparing our Adoption Homestudy.
It's very time consuming and very involved! We are on schedule to be in the books by January which feels like a million years from now!

Nina continues to do well in nursery school. She is making friends and loves her teacher. She is going to be Snow White for Halloween. She was reeval by PT last week so we'll see what comes out of that. They D/C her in July but I did not aggree and wanted her looked at so that's that.

The baby we lost in June was going to be due around this time so of course that is on my mind. My mom just went to see Jersy Boys over the weekend and I remember when she got the tickets months and months ago she told me not to have the baby until after the show! Yep... make plans and God shits on them...

Since we lost the baby in June, I have been gettng back in shape and running a lot which is great! My Avon is doing pretty well. We are using all the money made from selling for this Adoption so if you want some Avon, get it from me!!!
(Shameless Plug)

Check out my Nina beautiful Nina (her pose) in her new boots (still size 7!!)
Love it! She's a handful!

6 comments:

Anne said...

Nina looks adorable in her tutu and boots! And where did all that hair come from!

I am keeping everything crossed that your adoption journey is a short and easy one.

Sarah said...

I love her pose. Hopefully the holidays will fly by and January will be here before you know it!

Cora said...

Nina looks wonderful! I'm a big shoe person myself.

I find myself thinking of you and your sweet boy often, especially as November approaches. Your family remains in my thoughts. Be easy on yourself as the day approaches.

abby said...

Nina is amazing (and does have an incredible head of hair...I think she has more than Lea and Hallie do, combined).

We are keeping our fingers crossed and hoping that everything goes smoothly in terms of the adoption. You guys deserve a smooth ride from here on in (but then again, you guys deserved a smooth run of things all along this whole journey. That's another story altogether).

Anonymous said...

Nina seems like a delightful child. Love her tutu and boots look. I think she and my 3 year old niece would be fast friends if they ever met. Praying for a smooth adoption process for you and Jason.

ezra'smommy said...

Glad to hear things are moving forward for you and your family. I think of you from time to time and remember your babies whose lives were all too short.