Friday, April 6, 2007

Georgia Mary

Our sweet Georgia passed away tonight in my arms at 10:13pm. She fought as long and hard as she could but she was very sick. Her colon had a hole in it and her small intestine was dead.

Jason and I want to thank everyone for their prayers and kind words. We will be working out some funeral/memorial service and will update you all when that will occur.

Our Livia and Nina have a Guardian Angel now.



61 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear the news. The NICU rollercoaster isn't fair...Georgia was doing so well. I am sure my sweet Courtney and Colin were there for her with open arms. I am really sorry....

Love,
Rachel

Jamie and Jill said...

Your entire family is in my thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry for your loss.

Jill
Mom to John, 24 weeker

Anonymous said...

Judith and Jason,

I am so sorry for your loss of Georgia. She was such a little fighter. There is nothing that can be said that will take away your pain. No parent should have to experience this.

Suzan
mom to 24 week triplets

Casey's trio said...

Judith and Jason,

I am so sorry to hear about your sweet Georgia. I will be praying that God gives you strength through this time and continue to watch over Livia and Nina.

Sincerely,
Casey

Anonymous said...

Im very sorry for your loss, I also lost one of my triplets to NEC in the small intestine at 15 d. Although there is nothing that will take your pain away, the only comfort I have is knowing that she is in heaven, enjoying a painfree life.

Your family will be in my prayers....

Anonymous said...

Jason and Judith,
I am so sorry for your loss. What a strong little fighter she was. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Fondly,
Emily Dorf

Paula said...

Words can't begin to describe our sorrow we feel for you. Our thoughts, prayers and friendship are with you always.
xo
The Engle's

Regina said...

We are so sorry to hear the news about Georgia. Our thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time. We love you guys!
Love, Aunt Rosemary (Fox) and family

Anonymous said...

Jason & Judith - I am so sorry for the loss of Georgia Mary. Please know that my prayers are with you and the other girls.

-Jen Monaco

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for your loss. Your family is in my prayers.

Sarah
Mom to ^Logan^ and Cooper

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for your family. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for the loss of your little angel. You are all in our prayers.

Alexa

Anonymous said...

We are so sorry about Georgia. We are here for you and you are in our thoughts and prayers.
Love, Karen & Frank

Shannan said...

We are so sorry. You are all in our thoughts and prayers.

Love,
Shan and Jeremy

Anonymous said...

Our little Sarah passed away from NEC when she was 13 days old. I am so deeply sorry for your loss as I truly understand it. May God comfort you as you grieve and may He bless your two little miracles through their NICU journey.
Lisa
Mom to Emma and ^Sarah^
24 Weeker Twins

Anonymous said...

Judith and Jason,
I am so sorry to hear about baby Georgia. Please know you are in my thoughts during your difficult time. I'll be praying for all of you.
Love,
Erin

Anonymous said...

Jason & Judith,

We are so sorry to hear about Georgia. We have been thinking of you guys a lot over the last few weeks and want you to know your family is in our prayers.

Love, The Leonhauser Family

Nico said...

Judith and Jason,
We are so sad to hear about little Georgia. We are thinking of you, please let us know if there is anything we can do.
Much love,
Elisa And Nic

Anonymous said...

We are so sorry for your loss! Please know you are in our thoughts and prayers.
Love,
The Rachuba's

Anonymous said...

We are so sorry for your loss; no parent should ever have to go through this. You're in our prayers. Take comfort in the fact that your two precious little girls now have their own guardian angel to guide them, she will not be forgotten.
Amy & T.L
Jacob, Noah & Sam
28 weeks

Anonymous said...

I have been reading faithfully....I was so sad to read this morning's post. God Bless Georgia Mary and may he protect Livia and Nina and your family. I am really very sorry......Heather (Calvert)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing Georgia's precious life with all of us.

Christine

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of Georgia. She was such a fighter. You will all be in my thoughts and prayers through this difficult time.

Todd

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about little Georgia. Please let me know if there is anything you need, and know that I think of you often.
Amy (Brau)

Anonymous said...

We are very sorry to hear about Georgia. We can only imagine what you must be feeling. We will be praying for you and as always thinking of you during this difficult time.

Amy, Larry & Zachary Gelb

Anonymous said...

Judith and Jason,

I am so sorry to hear the news of the loss of your precious Georgia. My heart goes out to the both of you. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers everyday. May you both find the strength to get threw this, and know that Georgia will continue to be with you, watching over all of you.
Love,
Margaret P.

Sheryl Lehman said...

We are so sorry, words can't express.. all of you will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Love, Sheryl, Eric and Erin

Anonymous said...

We are so sorry to hear about Georgia and know that you must be so thankful for the short time you got to spend holding her the other night. We think of you all the time and wish we could be there to give you a BIG hug!! We love you!
Jen, Jon, and Brody.

Anonymous said...

Jason and Judith
I am so saddened by this news. My heart goes out to both of you and my prayers as well.
Love
Liz

Anonymous said...

Judith & Jason:
I am so sorry to hear the news about litte Georgia. I know that words can't aleviate the pain you guys must feel at this moment, but know that she is in better care now. She is with God and will be watching down to all of you guys and her sisters. We never know the reasons why life take such turns, but only God knows why. Hang tight in there guys and know that all of you are on my prayers every day... May the blessing from God be with you guys and with Nina and Livia.

Love,
Sammy G

jbsmom said...

We are so sorry to hear about Georgia. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.

All of our love,
Megan, Matt and Jake Eubanks

Anonymous said...

Jason and Judith,
We are so deeply sorry about your loss. Please know that you are all in our thoughts and prayers.
- Susan and Matt Ros

hallegracesmama said...

I am so sorry. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Julie
Mom to Halle, 23weeker

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing Georgia's life with us. I am so saddened by the news.

She was blessed to be so loved by you and the rest of her family.

With love,
Bekki

Stacey said...

Judith and Jason,
Words can't express how sorry we are for the loss of Georgia. She was here for such a short time but she has made such a huge impact. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Anonymous said...

Dear Judith and Jason,

We are so sorry to hear about the devastating loss of your daughter Georgia Mary. We are sending your family thoughts of strength, peace, love, and healing.

Much love,
Betsy, Bruce, Lily and Alice
Portland, ME

Anonymous said...

We are sorry to hear of Georgia's passing. You guys, the girls, and you're families are in our thoughts.

Love,

Bill, Toni, & Gracie

Anonymous said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you. We are sorry for your loss and will continue to pray for you and your family.

Marc and Natalie
(related to the Engles)

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for your loss. You and the girls are in my thoughts daily.

Christy Lippmann (Amy's sister)

Cora said...

I am so sorry to hear of Georgia's passing. I know she fought so very hard to stay with you and her sisters. Her pain has ended, but yours goes on. You will all remain in my thoughts and prayers. Now Nina and Livia have their very own angel.
Cora
mom to 23 wk Amelia

KT said...

Just wanted to let you guys that you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Katie & Jay

Anonymous said...

Judith and Jason,

We are so very sorry to hear about Georgia. Though she was only here for a short while, we know she will forever be close to your hearts!

Love,
Andy, Diane and Braeden

Anonymous said...

Judith and Jason,
I dont have words to write to to tell you how sorry we are for you losing little Georgia. Sounded like a little fighter and can now do some upstairs work for her sisters... CHris passed this site on to us a week or two ago and we have been keeping up to date on you and the girls. PLease let us know if we can do anything for you. We are close by. We will continue to pray for georgia and that the other girls keep fighting to come home soon. Take care
Love, Steph and Nate

Anonymous said...

Jason and Judith,
We are truly sorry to hear about little Georgia.. There are no words to express our sympathy. Our prayers are with all of you. We are sure that Georgia will be watching over her sisters.

Love the dorobas

Anonymous said...

Jason & Judith - I am so deeply sorry for your loss of Georgia. Please know that my prayers and thoughts are with you and the other two girls.
Please have strength as you continue this painful journey.
Love,
Rimma

Anonymous said...

Judith and Jason,

We haven't been on for a couple of days and just saw the bad news. We are so, so sorry for your loss. We are praying for all of you.

Love,
Colleen and Lloyd

samylaine said...

Your family is in my prayers. i had twins at 24 weeks and we lost one of them..
I hope your NICU rollercoaster doesn't have many more twists or turns!

Sammie
www.n8andnoah.com

Anonymous said...

Judith and Jason,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. We've been praying for you and your sweet little ones - I know there's probably nothing that can ease your pain over this. Please know you are all in our prayers.

Kelly Sborlini & family

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about your little Georgia. Your family will be in our thoughts and prayers during this difficult time and the times ahead with Nina and Livia.

Trisha
(Mom to Caleb, 28 weeker)

Natalie said...

I was away this weekend and only now heard the news. I am so sorry for your loss of Georgia and pray that Nina and Livia will continue to grow strong. You are all in my prayers...
Nat

Anonymous said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and the girls in this tough time. She will always be there for her little sisters...

Matt and Rachael

Anonymous said...

Dear Jason and Judith,
Please know you have my deepest condolescences for your loss of little Georgia. Our family will continue to pray for you, Livia and Nina.

Sincerely,
Chris Hutton

Anonymous said...

Judith and Jason,
My heart goes out to you and we are so sorry for your loss of Georgia. We continue to keep Livia and Nina in our prayers and are there to help you guys in any way that we can.

Pete C.

Anonymous said...

Dear Foxy and Judith:

Sometimes the simplest, but toughest, question is this: Why? Because often there aren't very many good answers. But faith is a powerful thing, and you guys seem to have that in abundance. I see lots of prayers here, and I'd like to add mine to the list. Make sure you take good care of yourselves.

Affectionately,
Scott Evans

Anonymous said...

Jason and Judith,

You are both in my thoughts and prayers. God must have needed a very special angel and knew that Georgia was very special indeed. She was with you just long enough to leave some of herself for you to cherish always. She will be in your hearts forever, just put your hand over your heart and you will feel her love. I am so sorry for your loss.
Love,
Kathy Leonhauser

Sonia said...

I am so sorry for your loss of precious Georgia. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and I will continue to pray for Nina and Livia.

Sonia

Anonymous said...

Jason, Judith and girls,

I'm so sorry for your loss. I just found out. Stay strong and I will keep all of you in my prayers.

Sandy Bowman

Anonymous said...

Judith and Jason,
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I was away this weekend and didn't have a chance to keep myself updated on your blog, so I just found out tonight. I am here if you need anything at all and my heart truly goes out to you. Take care of little Nina and Livia.
Love, Melissa, Bob & Rachel

Anonymous said...

Jason & Family,

My thoughts are with you all during this very difficult time.

Kelly Krauss

Kim said...

I am so very sorry for your incredible loss. I will keep you all in my prayers, especially God's newest angel.

Anonymous said...

I am weeping for your loss of your angel, Georgia.

Bless you all and your family.