Happy Easter everyone!
Easter Sunday comes with better news for little Livia. I spoke with the NICU nurses last night at 1:30 am and Livia's stomach x-rays look alot better, "fabulous" to quote Livia's nurse. Her chest x-rays also looked the best they have in days. I ran upstairs and woke Judith to tell her the news.
The NICU nurses have put together a memory box for Georgia, which we pick up today. Judith created an Easter basket for the nurses with all kinds of candy which I'm sure they will enjoy. We cannot express enough gratitude to them for the love and care they provide out little girls. God bless them.
Thank you again for all your kind words for Georgia. It gives Judith and I such joy to see that she touched your lives as she did ours.
19 comments:
Foxy,
Enjoy a wonderful blessed Easter with the special ladies in your life.
Love Christine
Happy Easter Jason,Judith and family! I'm so sorry for the loss of baby Georgia. I know it just doesn't seem fair but we have to believe she's truly at peace and in a better place. It's so amazing how we feel close to her and feel like we knew her little personality all through the writings of you guys! Thank you so much for the added blessings to our family. They are all in our hearts for always. Love, Mary Beth, Molly, Jordan and Noah
Happy Easter Team Fox.
All of our Love and Hope,
S&J
Happy Easter!
Continue to stay strong. Mike made confirmation this weekend, so we have literally been in church since Thursday. I say a prayer for you and your girls at each mass. God Bless!
Erin
Jason and Judith,
I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful Georgia. Thank you for sharing your little angels life with us. Your strength is a testiment of who you are. Your little girls are so fortunate to have such loving parents. My prayers to Nina and Livia. May God and Georgia keep them safe.
Diane Zymkowitz
Wonderful news about Livia! Happy Easter to your family. We're thinking of you...
xoxo
Betsy, Bruce, Lily and Alice
Judith and Jason,
With all of our care as you grieve Georgia's death, and all of our support as you continue to brighten each day for Livia and Nina. You are wonderful parents.
Janet and Pat DeLany
I can't begin to express my sadness at the loss of baby Georgia. I'm so happy to hear Livia and Nina are doing well. Thank you so much for allowing all of us to share in this miracle with you. I'll keep all of you in my prayers.
Sarah
I'm so glad you heard positive news on Sunday. The word fabulous being used to describe Livia's results is a wonderful thing.
God is hearing prayers from so many people-including children. Emily told me they were asked to pray for someone special in Sunday school and she prayed for your daughters. She also added a prayer for them before Easter dinner.
Happy Easter again a day late. It was great to see you guys in Church yesterday. Your stregth is amazing. Your little blessings are lucky to have the two of you as parents.
Alexa
Judith,
You and your little girls are in our thoughts and prayers.
Love, The Connolly's
Kevin, Lisa, & Cailean (Big Sexy)
Jason & Judith,
Jen & I were truly devestated when we heard the news about Georgia Easter morning. We cannot tell you how sorry we are. I wish I could tell you something truly comforting, but there are no words...
Just know we are all here for you all.
It now becomes more important than ever to get Livia & Nina well & home. Great news about Livia's stomache x-rays.
Stay strong, we are thinking about you.
Jason & Jen Mazzarella
Judith and Foxy,
I am sorry this is coming to you late but I wanted to let you know Kevin and I have been thinking of you and praying for you and the girls. We are so sorry for the loss of Georgia and don't know why these things have to happen to such wonderful people but there must be a reason and God must know better. We are glad you have these two little beauties to help you through. Please give them a kiss for us and know that you are in our hearts! Take care and all the love and hope to all of you-Love-Shep and Kevin
Judith and Jason,
We continue to pray for you and your girls daily. I'm so sorry for your loss. God bless you all.
Jocelyn
Judith
I was so sorry to hear about Georgia. I know it isn't easy. I am prying for Nina & Livia.
Love Jackie W
Jason,Judith and The little Miracles,
So sorry to hear of Georgia's passing - She is now with God and helping Him watch over the rest of the family. Your strength is an inspiration to all who know and care about you. My prayers are with you all.
Carol
Judith & Jason,
Our thoughts and prayers are with you right now. We cant even imagine your grief and sadness, while still staying strong for your baby girls. You are both wonderful & amazing people with great character and strength. We wish you the very best through this most difficult time.
Love,
Kristin & Dom Argento
Foxy and Judith,
We are so saddened by the loss of baby Georgia.. but are so encouraged to see that Livia and Nina are growing stronger every day.
Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.
All of our love,
Michael and Lynda Hickey
Judith and Jason,
The service today for Georgia was beautiful.
You are both a blessing in each of our lives by being an example of living each day with strength and grace.
Jason, I am in awe of your courage to speak today about your daughter. Through your eloquence we were able to see how Georgia touched the world during her too short life.
We are keeping all of you in our prayers.
Sharon Bastian
Post a Comment