Monday, April 9, 2007

Remembering Georgia

There will be a Memorial Service for Georgia this Wednesday (April 11th) at 10:00am at Ciavarelli Funeral Home, 516 Fayette Street in Conshohocken.

Thank you again for your continued support.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Judith & Jason,

I just wanted to let you know how saddened I was to come in today & find out that Georgia (one of your three beautiful angels) was called back to heaven. There are no words that can express the grief you must be suffering, but please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. God bless you both and Livia & Nina - they definitely do now have their very own special guardian angel watching over them.
Thank you for this site to keep all of us who care so much about you up to date.
Roxane

Anonymous said...

Team Fox,

I wanted to express my deepest sympathies! You are in my thought and prayers everyday!

Jeanmarie

Anonymous said...

Judith and Jason,

So sorry to hear of your loss. You are all in our thoughts and prayers.

Jeff O'Connor and family

Anonymous said...

Jason and Judith,

I was very sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with your family.

Rob Pearson

Anonymous said...

Judith and Jason,
I am terribly sorry to hear about your loss. My prayers are with you and your family.
Luke Harris

Anonymous said...

Judith and Jason,

Doug and I were so incredibly sadden to hear that you lost your beautiful Georgia. Please let us know if there is anything we can every do. You are always in our thoughts. Lots of love to you and Livia and Nina.

Amber and Doug

Anonymous said...

We wanted to express our sympathy on your loss. You are all in our thougths and prayers. We are friends of Vince and Heather and know what wonderful and special people and parents you are. Peace-Maryann, Bob, Hope and Mae

Pam Widmann said...

Judith & Jason - I just wanted you to know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. I can only image the grief you are suffering right now, but take comfort in knowing that it will eventually get better. She is up in heaven looking down on all of you and will guide you through the path that is before you now.

Love the Widmann Family

Anonymous said...

Jason & Judith -

I'm so sorry that I can't make it to the memorial service today, but please know that I will be thinking of and praying for you both is this difficult time.

-Jen Monaco

Anonymous said...

Judith & Jason,

You are always in my thoughts and prayers. I wanted to let you know that my neice, Erin, is walking in the March of Dimes walk on April 28th in honor of your beautiful girls.

Love,
The Walsh Family

Stacey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacey said...

Judith and Jason,

I'm sorry I can't be there to attend the memorial service for little Georgia. I think of you both and Nina and Livia all the time.

We love you,
Stacey, Aaron and Evan

Anonymous said...

Jason & Judith,

I just wanted to let you know that today's service was beautiful and Jason did a wonderful job honoring Georgia.

Take care,
Melissa Leonhauser

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you today..and always :) Heather and Brian

Anonymous said...

Judith and Jason,
Wanted to say how sad we were to hear of your loss. You are in our prayers and we are praying for your two little girls here on earth.
With deepest sympathy,
Tim, Tara and the Hall family

Anonymous said...

Jason, Judith, Livia and Nina,

We were so sorry that we couldn't be with you today as you remembered and honored Georgia. Please know that we are with you in thought and prayer today and always. We love you. Love Aunt Rosemary, Janelle, Mary Beth, Regina and families