Triplet girls born March 11, 2007 at 24 weeks. Georgia Mary 1lb 2oz,Nina Rose 1lb 3oz, Livia May 1lb 1oz...
Georgia and Livia both died of NEC. Nina came home after 14 weeks (102 days)
Wanted to give Nina a sibling...May 2009 delivered our full term son sleeping....Turning to Domestic Open Adoption to complete our family
Thursday, April 5, 2007
Save your prayers for Georgia for tomorrow
Surgery bumped back to tomorrow(4-6-07) morning. We just spoke to Dr and the gang from CHOP has more pressing cases today so little Georgia is on for 8am tomorrow.
I found your linke through Preemie BlogMoms and wanted to introduce myself. Your girls are precious & bring back many memories. My daughter Halle was a 23wk/5day preemie, born 1/4/05. I know it helped me tremendously to read and reseach about other micropreemies when she was in the NICU. Our blog is password protected but you can email me for access: jbhwalker@hotmail.com
I am a member of the Preemie BlogMoms and wanted to let you know I will be praying for your little girls. I was so glad to read that their head ultrasounds showed no signs of IVH--what great news! They are little fighters. My girls were 25.1 weekers and are now trouble-making toddlers! I will be checking back in for updates. God bless, Casey in CA
5 comments:
Stay strong Miss Georgia! You can do it.
Love,
Shan and Jer
wE ARE PRAYING FOR ALL THE BABIES AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO UNTILL THEY'RE HOME. hOPE gEORGIA HAS A SUCESSFULL SURGERY.
lOVE,
jOHN AND kATE
I found your linke through Preemie BlogMoms and wanted to introduce myself. Your girls are precious & bring back many memories. My daughter Halle was a 23wk/5day preemie, born 1/4/05. I know it helped me tremendously to read and reseach about other micropreemies when she was in the NICU. Our blog is password protected but you can email me for access: jbhwalker@hotmail.com
Take care, and stay strong girls!
Hello,
I am a member of the Preemie BlogMoms and wanted to let you know I will be praying for your little girls. I was so glad to read that their head ultrasounds showed no signs of IVH--what great news! They are little fighters. My girls were 25.1 weekers and are now trouble-making toddlers!
I will be checking back in for updates.
God bless,
Casey in CA
You can do it Georgia, we will be thinking of you and the other girls. Stay strong and fight!
Love,
Stacey, Aaron and Evan
Post a Comment