Because Georgia and Livia died from NEC, Drs are being extra through with Nina and her GI health. Today she had her lower GI study and it was all normal. On Thursday she will conclude the study with her upper GI. Nina will not eat until after the study is complete(Thurs afternoon) she will be given TPN to sustain her. The TPN will not affect her liver/bilrubin b/c she will be on it for such a small amount of time.
Thank you all for your well wishes and kind words as we continue this journey.
5 comments:
Keeping Nina in my prayers - Mom & Dad, too.
I'm so glad to hear that Nina's first test went well. I'm sure that is a relief to both of you.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the next test goes just as well.
And, I really like the new picture!
I know this journey is not easy, but hope and faith are two additional companions to lean on when needed.
Nina is beatiful and she has been in our prayers ! God Bless all of you !
Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; but remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.
Epicurus (341 BC - 270 BC)
Nina is so cute! Keeping all of you in my prayers.
Erin
foxy,
so sorry to hear of your loss, you and your family will continue to remain in our thoughts and prayers.
keep on fighting
Alan & Lisa
Post a Comment