Triplet girls born March 11, 2007 at 24 weeks. Georgia Mary 1lb 2oz,Nina Rose 1lb 3oz, Livia May 1lb 1oz...
Georgia and Livia both died of NEC. Nina came home after 14 weeks (102 days)
Wanted to give Nina a sibling...May 2009 delivered our full term son sleeping....Turning to Domestic Open Adoption to complete our family
Saturday, May 23, 2009
thank you nina
to our sweet little girl, for making us smile, and easing the pain.
Oh sweetie I am so sorry. I haven't been on your blog in some time, and logged on tonight to check on you and Nina, and saw your news about your beautiful baby boy. I am so, so sorry. My heart is literally breaking for you right now. I wish there were something I could say.. Just know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Sending big hugs.
Thinking of you still and grateful that you have Nina to bring joy in your time of sorrow. Love this new pic of her. She looks so grown up and what a sweet, sweet smile. {{{HUGS}}} A reader from Kristi's blog
Hi, I found your blog through another one (non-elusive bfp, I think is what it's called). I feel your pain. We lost our little boy in January at 34 weeks - with no warning at all. His heart just stopped and the doctors and specialists were never able to determine what happened. UGH! My heart is breaking for you and all that you're going through. We, too, have another child (Tegan - 2 years old) and he is the #2 reason we are making it through this and doing so well. The #1 reason we are doing so well is our faith in Jesus Christ and all the prayerful support we've had from friends. I haven't ready much of your blog, just the most recent posts, and didn't catch if you are a believer, but know that if you give all your sorrow (or all that you can) to God and he will take that pain upon himself and hold you close. I still hurt and cry for my sweet Ty, but I know that he is in paradise with his creator and that I will see him again someday. It took me a while to get to this point, so don't get me wrong, but I'm sure with your previous losses (of your sweet Georgia and Livia - hope I got the names right) you know that some peace will come. BTW, what did you name your little boy? You and your loved ones are in my prayers.
8 comments:
Oh sweetie I am so sorry. I haven't been on your blog in some time, and logged on tonight to check on you and Nina, and saw your news about your beautiful baby boy. I am so, so sorry. My heart is literally breaking for you right now. I wish there were something I could say.. Just know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Sending big hugs.
Thinking of you still and grateful that you have Nina to bring joy in your time of sorrow. Love this new pic of her. She looks so grown up and what a sweet, sweet smile. {{{HUGS}}}
A reader from Kristi's blog
Judith...I've been thinking about you so often.
Nina is a doll! What a beautiful smile. I'm glad that she can make you smile.
((((HUGS))))
Just wanted to check in and tell you that we're thinking of you...
just came across your blog. trying to find preemie parents to learn from. i am so sorry for your loss. you have one amazing little girl!!
Hi, I found your blog through another one (non-elusive bfp, I think is what it's called). I feel your pain. We lost our little boy in January at 34 weeks - with no warning at all. His heart just stopped and the doctors and specialists were never able to determine what happened. UGH! My heart is breaking for you and all that you're going through. We, too, have another child (Tegan - 2 years old) and he is the #2 reason we are making it through this and doing so well. The #1 reason we are doing so well is our faith in Jesus Christ and all the prayerful support we've had from friends. I haven't ready much of your blog, just the most recent posts, and didn't catch if you are a believer, but know that if you give all your sorrow (or all that you can) to God and he will take that pain upon himself and hold you close. I still hurt and cry for my sweet Ty, but I know that he is in paradise with his creator and that I will see him again someday. It took me a while to get to this point, so don't get me wrong, but I'm sure with your previous losses (of your sweet Georgia and Livia - hope I got the names right) you know that some peace will come. BTW, what did you name your little boy? You and your loved ones are in my prayers.
~jenn
The days go by and those of us "out here" can move on and forget. I know each day for you much still seem as empty as the first.
Just wanted you to know you are not forgotten and you are still on the hearts and minds of many.
I hope Nina is providing many rays of light for your dark world.
Johelen
I keep checking back for a new post from you. I think of you and your family every single day...
Post a Comment